To help fill the Peninsula’s need for more living options for our expanding senior population, Peninsula Health Care District has built and opened a 124-unit assisted living and memory care facility at 1600 Trousdale Drive in Burlingame, on District-owned property.
The Trousdale is centrally located in the heart of the Peninsula, near physician offices, Mills-Peninsula Medical Center, public transportation, restaurants, and shopping.
- Assisted living options such as help with everyday living activities to medication administration.
- Customized Memory Care program for residents living with cognitive change
- Fitness and wellness offerings, lifelong learning classes, and social events
- Beautiful walkways and patios
- Transportation to shopping and appointments
The Trousdale is managed and operated by Eskaton, a nationally recognized community-based not-for-profit organization with a 50-year history of delivering high-quality care for seniors.